Pokemon Forever
Competative Battle League - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Competitive Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Competitive-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Competative Battle League (/Thread-Competative-Battle-League)

Pages: 1 2 3

Competative Battle League - Evan_huebz - Jul 11, 2015

Hey, I was looking for some people to form a Pokemon battling league somewhat like the GBA or the newer UCL leagues on YouTube... If interested I am looking for a number of people that equals one of these preferable numbers, 12, 16, or 32. So yea if interested PM me with a team name, mascot and when it works for you to draft a team of 12 with time zone included! If I get enough people I will be the manager of the league as well as the team the Minnesota Slakings! Please don't sign up to not play matches though!
Hope some of you come and do it!
~Evan

RE: Competative Battle League - Onihige - Jul 11, 2015

What are the rules? The format? You said it's "somewhat" like those leagues, so what's going to be the difference?

If it's VGC rules put me up as a weak maybe, if it's anything smogon-esque then I'm not interested at all.

RE: Competative Battle League - Evan_huebz - Jul 11, 2015

(Jul 11, 2015, 09:50 PM)Onihige Wrote: What are the rules? The format? You said it's "somewhat" like those leagues, so what's going to be the difference?

If it's VGC rules put me up as a weak maybe, if it's anything smogon-esque then I'm not interested at all.
It'll be UU/OU and there'll be a live draft once I get enough people to start the league and there really wouldn't be a difference I just said that not really meaning that there's a difference... The rules its just that you would have to participate in your battle of the week and its 6v6 battles once a week depending on the amount of people I get then we will have it like a sports schedule where teams go against each other and the top players in each division go on to play offs so pretty much just like those other leagues

RE: Competative Battle League - terrorkid94 - Jul 12, 2015

So would it be on the ds or on showdown

RE: Competative Battle League - Evan_huebz - Jul 12, 2015

(Jul 12, 2015, 08:20 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: So would it be on the ds or on showdown
It'd be on the ds

RE: Competative Battle League - slothcopta - Jul 15, 2015

I don't have skype how much of a problem would that be? other than that then count the Arkansas aggrons in.

RE: Competative Battle League - Evan_huebz - Jul 15, 2015

(Jul 15, 2015, 07:17 PM)slothcopta Wrote: I don't have skype how much of a problem would that be? other than that then count the Arkansas aggrons in.
Perfect you don't really need skype its just a plus, and also that makes 3 teams in the league!

ANNOUNCEMENT, a new thing that is gonna happen once enough people join, probably only doing 12 or 16, not 32 but we will be doing the draft format from the UCL where it's snake format and 3 mons from OU, UU, RU, and NU!

RE: Competative Battle League - slothcopta - Jul 15, 2015

im in then is there anything i need to do?

(Jul 15, 2015, 08:01 PM)slothcopta Wrote: im in then is there anything i need to do?
Pretty much just give me days and times that you can draft and as well your time zone