Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies (/Thread-TRADE-Can-someone-breed-these-Pokemon-for-Me-willing-to-trade-6iv-shinies)

Pages: 1 2

Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - OdysseusHestia - Jul 26, 2015

I need these pokemons. All help is greatly appreciated. All Kalos Born. Trading 6iv shinies

5IV or 6iv Aerodactyl
Ability: Unnerve
Nature: Adament

5iv or 6iv Murkrow
Ability: Prankster
Nature:Modest

5iv or 6iv Togepi
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Bold

5iv or 6iv Scoilpede
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature:Adamant
(Also some black sludge)
5iv or 6iv Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Modest
(If you have an extra safety goggles could you put it on him)

RE: Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - Confidential2U - Jul 26, 2015

do you have the pokemon for me to start breeding or am i going to have to find the pokemon and start breeding?

RE: Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - OdysseusHestia - Jul 26, 2015

(Jul 26, 2015, 07:13 PM)Confidential2U Wrote: do you have the pokemon for me to start breeding or am i going to have to find the pokemon and start breeding?

Find it Sad

RE: Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - starlord31 - Jul 27, 2015

I should be able to breed all of these for you. Are the shinys your offering legit With the blue pentagon, also what shinys do are you offering

RE: Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - cactus_jack12794 - Jul 27, 2015

I have a spare 6 IV Togepi you can have.

RE: Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - Confidential2U - Jul 27, 2015

(Jul 26, 2015, 08:01 PM)OdysseusHestia Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2015, 07:13 PM)Confidential2U Wrote: do you have the pokemon for me to start breeding or am i going to have to find the pokemon and start breeding?

Find it Sad

ok, i'll be sure to get on that. unless you would like someone else to, however i would like to know if the shiny pokemon have the blue pentagon

RE: Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - OdysseusHestia - Jul 27, 2015

They aren't legit but they are excellent for breeding

RE: Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - OdysseusHestia - Jul 27, 2015

(Jul 27, 2015, 07:54 AM)cactus_jack12749 Wrote: I have a spare 6 IV Togepi you can have.

Does it meet all the requirements listed above? If not then no thank you. If so the yes please.

RE: Can someone breed these Pokemon for Me willing to trade 6iv shinies - cactus_jack12794 - Jul 27, 2015

Yeah it fits the requirements

(Jul 27, 2015, 12:15 PM)cactus_jack12749 Wrote: Yeah it fits the requirements

Alright My FC:1864-8993-5654 ign Sirius