Pokemon Forever
Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #5: SCHEDULES AND BATTLE INFO - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #5: SCHEDULES AND BATTLE INFO (/Thread-FUN-Pokemon-Forever-Association-UPDATE-5-SCHEDULES-AND-BATTLE-INFO)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - mitchmaster24 - Aug 12, 2015

(Aug 12, 2015, 02:40 PM)ItalianG62 Wrote: Either time works for me honestly but regardless I still have an issue with even making it on time just due to work (even though its only be like an hour or an hour and a half)
You can draft when you arrive. We will have a draft for everybody who can't make it or we could PM you what was taken and you can draft from what's left

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - ItalianG62 - Aug 12, 2015

(Aug 12, 2015, 04:52 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Aug 12, 2015, 02:40 PM)ItalianG62 Wrote: Either time works for me honestly but regardless I still have an issue with even making it on time just due to work (even though its only be like an hour or an hour and a half)
You can draft when you arrive. We will have a draft for everybody who can't make it or we could PM you what was taken and you can draft from what's left

I think sending me a PM of what was taken might be better for me anyway since I know I was able to come up with an approximate list of mons I would like to draft and I know I'll be able to at least check my PMs when I'm at work with the chance to be able to respond.

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - pokeguy19 - Aug 12, 2015

Hey guys, thanks for your input! The draft will be moved to Monday August 17th and Tuesday August 18th at 1PM / 4PM EST / 9PM BST / 6AM AEST. If you can't make it, don't worry! We plan on having a secondary draft where the people who couldn't make it can choose from what's left! If you want to take part in the main draft, I'm sure someone can help you. Speaking of which, here are some details about the draft:

- The draft on Monday, August 17th will be the singles draft. Each person will choose three Pokémon from OU, UU, RU, NU, and PU. This makes for a total of 15 Pokémon.

- The draft on Tuesday, August 18th will be the doubles draft. Each person will choose two Pokémon from OU (this includes legal VGC mons in Ubers such as Mega Kang and Aegislash), UU, RU, NU, and PU. This makes a total of 10 Pokémon.

We are also working on a schedule! We will post the links to them once they are finished!

Finally, I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who signed up! Signups end in a few hours by the way!

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - colec91 - Aug 12, 2015

I moved my schedule around for Saturday. The new time I will not make.

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - mitchmaster24 - Aug 12, 2015

(Aug 12, 2015, 06:32 PM)colec91 Wrote: I moved my schedule around for Saturday. The new time I will not make.
We will PM you what was taken and you can pick from what wasn't taken

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - Jetman99 - Aug 13, 2015

Roughly how long will the draft take cause its 6am for me and I have to start getting ready for school at 7:30

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - Akae47 - Aug 13, 2015

I missed the deadline to sign up Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - mitchmaster24 - Aug 13, 2015

(Aug 13, 2015, 07:51 AM)Jetman99 Wrote: Roughly how long will the draft take cause its 6am for me and I have to start getting ready for school at 7:30
The singles draft shouldn't take too long but 3 picks per tier for singles and 2 for VGC so it'll be a bit. You can draft until you have to leave and then you can pick from what's left

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - colec91 - Aug 13, 2015

Well now that I can make the draft. What time for central again?

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - mitchmaster24 - Aug 13, 2015

(Aug 13, 2015, 12:22 PM)colec91 Wrote: Well now that I can make the draft. What time for central again?
3 PM CST Monday and Tuesday