Pokemon Forever
[ORAS] The rustling bush/grass - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [ORAS] The rustling bush/grass (/Thread-ORAS-The-rustling-bush-grass)

Pages: 1 2

The rustling bush/grass - Nyatalie - Nov 21, 2014

I just got pokemon oras this morning (GTM +8) after playing for a while, i was trying to make a rustling grass to appear (like in the demo) but i found out it takes longer or does it only happen once per route? It is also said that a pokemon found there has a chance to have its HA and a "rare" move (i found out they're
egg moves). I know this is knew and quite confusing for me, so i wanted to know your thoughts or opinion on it. :D

RE: The rustling bush/grass - Eeveeli - Nov 21, 2014

For as far I heard only the pokemon who pop out of the grass with their tail have a chance to have egg moves/hidden abilities but i dont know for sure since i dont have the game yet haha

RE: The rustling bush/grass - IxFBaByxI - Nov 21, 2014

yea i just got a teeter dance lotad when i had to sneak up on it

RE: The rustling bush/grass - Nyatalie - Nov 21, 2014

(Nov 21, 2014, 12:26 AM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: yea i just got a teeter dance lotad when i had to sneak up on it
I found 1 and accidentally killed it TT^TT

(Nov 21, 2014, 12:09 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: For as far I heard only the pokemon who pop out of the grass with their tail have a chance to have egg moves/hidden abilities but i dont know for sure since i dont have the game yet haha

Lol but so far thats what we know >.<

RE: The rustling bush/grass - IxFBaByxI - Nov 21, 2014

(Nov 21, 2014, 03:38 AM)Nyatalie Wrote:
(Nov 21, 2014, 12:26 AM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: yea i just got a teeter dance lotad when i had to sneak up on it

i found a sky attack tailow and im wondering if i can get a brave bird one

RE: The rustling bush/grass - tygaa2 - Nov 21, 2014

I really like the addition of the shaking grass!!

(Nov 21, 2014, 02:28 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I really like the addition of the shaking grass!!

Yea me 2! Its easier to find and catch pokes, maybe later in the game (when the search level of a poke is high) we can use it to find HAs :3

(Nov 21, 2014, 09:13 AM)IxFBaByxI Wrote:
(Nov 21, 2014, 03:38 AM)Nyatalie Wrote:

i found a sky attack tailow and im wondering if i can get a brave bird one
Me 2, but i worry bout those post game

RE: The rustling bush/grass - Kodoman - Nov 21, 2014

I ran into a brave bird tailow, accidentally killed it. Same with a steel wing one