Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! \o/ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! \o/ (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Breedjects-for-everyone-o)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Breedjects for everyone! \o/ - Ryokara - Oct 1, 2015

(Sep 30, 2015, 08:11 PM)Blkreaper Wrote: Hey there a tyrunt would be awesome! My friend code is 3153 7223 6957

Sure thing! I've added your FC and I'm ready when you are! :3

(Sep 30, 2015, 11:34 PM)nygma29 Wrote: Hey, Sorry. Was a little busy yesterday. Will let you know when I'm online today :P Thanks Smile

No problem at all! Take your time, please. :3
I'm ready as soon as you are!

(Oct 1, 2015, 05:23 AM)ikin5050 Wrote: OMG can i please have a tyrunt?
i can get you deino, ralts, heracross all with 5/6 iv

Sure thing! :D
I'd be interested in Deino AND Heracross, tho. Are you interested in something else than Tyrunt, too, by any chance? :3
Also, I've added your FC by now. :3

RE: Breedjects for everyone! \o/ - treeface27 - Oct 1, 2015

Hey thanks for doing this givaway Smile I'd love a male dratini plz. I can offer a prankster sabelye

FC:379782007047 I'll add when I can Smile

(Oct 1, 2015, 06:42 AM)treeface27 Wrote: Hey thanks for doing this givaway Smile I'd love a male dratini plz.  I can offer a prankster sabelye

FC:379782007047 I'll add when I can Smile

Hey there! Sure thing! :3
I have no Dratini on my hands at the very moment, but I'll breed some today. I'll let you know - if you wish, also via PM - when they're up!
I've added your FC in advance, btw. :p

(Oct 1, 2015, 06:26 AM)bamman Wrote: can i have skrelp and slowpoke
add me and ill add u

Shame on me... I didn't see your message until now. m(_ _)m I'm sorry.
But sure thing, one Skrelp and one Slowpoke for you!
I'll add your FC immediately!

RE: Breedjects for everyone! \o/ - nygma29 - Oct 1, 2015

Hey Ryokara, I'm online now. My IGN is "Your mom" :P I wanted the ferroseed with HA :P I'll give you a voltorb with pokerus Smile

RE: Breedjects for everyone! \o/ - bamman - Oct 1, 2015

my in game name is also bob

! UPDATE !

I just updated the first post, makes life easier for all of us!
By the way, who's that "Bob" that traded me just now? :p" I see. |D My bad, I were too slow, I guess.
... Also... I have some connection issues. My apologies.

(Oct 1, 2015, 07:47 AM)nygma29 Wrote: Hey Ryokara, I'm online now. My IGN is "Your mom" :P I wanted the ferroseed with HA :P I'll give you a voltorb with pokerus Smile

I'm sorry, but I don't have Ferroseed with HA. But they have Leech Seed, as I stated in the first post. o.<
Also... I could be wrong, but I'm sure Ferroseed with HA doesn't exist yet?

RE: Breedjects for everyone! \o/ - nygma29 - Oct 1, 2015

(Oct 1, 2015, 08:04 AM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 07:47 AM)nygma29 Wrote: Hey Ryokara, I'm online now. My IGN is "Your mom" :P I wanted the ferroseed with HA :P I'll give you a voltorb with pokerus Smile

I'm sorry, but I don't have Ferroseed with HA. But they have Leech Seed, as I stated in the first post. o.<
Also... I could be wrong, but I'm sure Ferroseed with HA doesn't exist yet?

My bad. :P I meant Iron Barbs Smile Thank you so much. Your living dex showed you didn't have a magby so I offered it :P

(Oct 1, 2015, 08:11 AM)nygma29 Wrote: My bad. :P I meant Iron Barbs Smile Thank you so much. Your living dex showed you didn't have a magby so I offered it :P

No problem at all! I'm happy that I could help you out, then!
Yeah, I added to the first page (just now, you couldn't have spotted that beforehand) that it isn't up to date all the time since I store my LivingDex at my PokéBank, so... it isn't up to date all the time, especially at the very moment that I wonder trade 9 complete boxes of useless breedjects to get some free space... >-> xD
Still, thank you! m(_ _)m