Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-TEMPORARILY-CLOSED-Wei-Jdawg-Eddytay-s-Egg-Giveaway)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATE 2.0] - Wei - Oct 17, 2015

(Oct 17, 2015, 01:15 AM)abhishekarora185 Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 12:23 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 12:21 AM)abhishekarora185 Wrote: Zubat and Sableye both have HAs, if that helps Smile
Wow thanks for that! Smile A pleasant surprise indeed!

Wei, both Torchic and Froakie had their standard abilities. :\ Would it be possible to verify a pair of hatched ones and then send them over?
Wait what? O_O Seriously?! This hasn't happened before. I'll breed another and hatch it myself and see.

RE: Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATE 2.0] - Jdawg - Oct 17, 2015

(Oct 17, 2015, 01:30 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 12:21 AM)abhishekarora185 Wrote: Zubat and Sableye both have HAs, if that helps Smile

Wei, both Torchic and Froakie had their standard abilities. :\ Would it be possible to verify a pair of hatched ones and then send them over?
Wait what? O_O Seriously?! This hasn't happened before. I'll breed another and hatch it myself and see.

Thats what i usually end up doing as well

Ok just bred a Torchic and hatched it - it has Speed Boost! O_O I guess luck wasn't on your side at that time? :x

Will trade you the Torchic and Froakie again. You can return me the non-HA starters Smile
I am ready to trade whenever, please PM me then I will online again.

Edit: If you want me to nickname the Pokemons, please tell me and I will do it for you!

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS RECIEVED A NON-HA POKEMON, PLEASE DO TELL ME AND I WILL REBREED YOUR EGG + HATCH IT.

I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD SO THAT WE WILL HATCH FOR THOSE WHO WANT HA POKEMON, YET MAINTAIN AN EGG GIVEAWAY FOR NON-HA POKEMON.

RE: Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATE 2.0] - Jdawg - Oct 17, 2015

(Oct 17, 2015, 01:30 AM)weisakura Wrote:

Ive lost my blaziken ha so i cant breed for torchic ha anymore

Noted, thanks! Will update the thread asap.
p/s: Nice rank dude!

RE: Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATE 2.0] - abhishekarora185 - Oct 17, 2015

(Oct 17, 2015, 01:44 AM)weisakura Wrote: Ok just bred a Torchic and hatched it - it has Speed Boost! O_O I guess luck wasn't on your side at that time? :x

Will trade you the Torchic and Froakie again. You can return me the non-HA starters Smile
I am ready to trade whenever, please PM me then I will online again.

Edit: If you want me to nickname the Pokemons, please tell me and I will do it for you!

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS RECIEVED A NON-HA POKEMON, PLEASE DO TELL ME AND I WILL REBREED YOUR EGG + HATCH IT.

I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD SO THAT WE WILL HATCH FOR THOSE WHO WANT HA POKEMON, YET MAINTAIN AN EGG GIVEAWAY FOR NON-HA POKEMON.

Thanks a lot, Wei, really appreciate it. No nickname required, I'll probably be breeding for IVs/nature anyway Smile

EDIT: I received the Torchic and Froakie with desired abilities. Thanks a bunch! =D

(Oct 17, 2015, 02:44 AM)abhishekarora185 Wrote: Thanks a lot, Wei, really appreciate it. No nickname required, I'll probably be breeding for IVs/nature anyway Smile

EDIT: I received the Torchic and Froakie with desired abilities. Thanks a bunch! =D

Glad to hear that! No problem at all! Smile

If anyone has requested HA Pokemon and no HA Pokemon has hatched, please return the non-HA Pokemon to me and I will retrade you with the hatched HA Pokemon you requested :D

RE: Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATE 2.0] - bamman - Oct 17, 2015

HAHAHAHA i am the one who asked for the most pokemon
no one shall ever beat me HAHAHAHA

^TRUE. For the most Pokemon in one trade.
*affixes medal on Froggy* :D

RE: Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATE 2.0] - digaopg96 - Oct 17, 2015

Oshawott,Snivy and Phione please?
FC: digonidas
Thanks in advance!