Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway! (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-TEMPORARILY-CLOSED-Wei-Jdawg-Eddytay-s-Egg-Giveaway)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Wei's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATED] - Wei - Oct 9, 2015

(Oct 9, 2015, 10:31 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: Lots of people includin you helped me out so im helping you out and its also kinda fun when you breed
Thanks dude! Smile I agree it's fun helping everyone out! I'll PM you tomorrow if you feel like taking part in this thread ^^

RE: Wei's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATED] - Jdawg - Oct 9, 2015

(Oct 9, 2015, 10:35 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 10:31 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: Lots of people includin you helped me out so im helping you out and its also kinda fun when you breed
Thanks dude! Smile I agree it's fun helping everyone out! I'll PM you tomorrow if you feel like taking part in this thread ^^

Ok sure ive got 3 gible eggs so if you want i can give those away here while you sleep

(Oct 9, 2015, 10:37 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 10:35 AM)weisakura Wrote:

Ok sure ive got 3 gible eggs so if you want i can give those away here while you sleep

Maybe I'll create a column in the first post specially for you and your Charmanders/Gibles if you want to tomorrow! Smile
Yeah sure - give em away to those who need it mate :D
Gnite!

RE: Wei's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATED] - remorade - Oct 9, 2015

(Oct 9, 2015, 05:35 AM)remorade Wrote: Sorry for delays, but I have school and all... So I don't have that much time, but I think I will have time this 4:00 p.m. If you can! Thanks in advance!

Dear remorade! Is your Pokemon IGN 'Vince'?
Because suddenly two friends (you and bamman) with different Mii names AND Pokemon IGNs onlined at the same time so I had no idea which one of them was you!  :s
So, just to sum up some stuff: Your Mii is called Colleen and your Pokemon IGN is Vince - is that correct? Smile

Yes, It's my sister's 3DS and I don't want my save to be lost. I am online now.

RE: Wei's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATED] - MagikrapVSMachump - Oct 9, 2015

weisakura i have just ordered a new 3ds and i was wondering if you will still be doing this in a few days?

RE: Wei's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATED] - Jayuhh - Oct 9, 2015

hey! could I get a Phione, Squirtle & Fennekin? That'd be cool! ^^.

thanks for this! :D

edit: FC: 0190-1950-2675
ign: Jay

(Oct 9, 2015, 02:13 PM)remorade Wrote: Yes, It's my sister's 3DS and I don't want my save to be lost. I am online now.
Ah.... that was five hours ago :s I was still sleeping - sorry!!
I'm sorry for the time clashes, as I am not living in the US - it's a 12 hour difference between here (Malaysia) and the US!
I will be checking my online list of Mii friends once every 2-3 hours or so, and this thread too, so hopefully I will catch you online once again! ^^

(Oct 9, 2015, 05:06 PM)MagikrapVSMachump Wrote: weisakura i have just ordered a new 3ds and i was wondering if you will still be doing this in a few days?
Yes I will! Smile It's still open!

(Oct 9, 2015, 06:08 PM)Jayuhh Wrote: hey! could I get a Phione, Squirtle & Fennekin? That'd be cool! ^^.

thanks for this! :D

edit: FC: 0190-1950-2675
ign: Jay
Hi Jay! I will probably get this done really fast so whenever you're online, I could trade em to you! ^^
*Edit: Be sure to add me back!

RE: Wei's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATED] - MagikrapVSMachump - Oct 9, 2015

weisakura i will pm you in a couple of days when i have got the 3ds set up and could i please get the HA froakie, HA torchic and phione please.

(Oct 9, 2015, 08:04 PM)MagikrapVSMachump Wrote: weisakura i will pm you in a couple of days when i have got the 3ds set up and could i please get the HA froakie, HA torchic and phione please.

Sure thing - will add you to the queue Smile

RE: Wei's Egg Giveaway! [UPDATED] - CalebTheJester - Oct 9, 2015

I was wondering if I could get a phione? and don't worry I will have another lovely magikarp waiting :D