Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Spooky-Halloween-giveaway-%EF%BD%A1%E2%98%89%E0%B1%AA-%E2%8A%99%EF%BD%A1-HA-5IV-breedjects)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) - Mutt - Oct 8, 2015

Mutt's Halloween Giveaway!

I was actually planning on doing this giveaway later this month, closer to the 31th, but I realized that these breedjects might be of use to some people during the Spooky Cup. So I'm doing it now.
These all have at least 5IV (maybe 6 if you're lucky!), and I'm giving out 10 of each pokémon.

If trading via GTS (which is my preferred method), reply to this post with this form:

Pokémon requested: (whichever you want)
Pokémon deposited: (name, gender, and level)
IGN: (your IGN!)
GTS message: Mutt

If trading via PSS, just let me know your FC and IGN, as well as the pokémon you want.

Let's get spoopy!

[Image: 710MS.png][b]Pumpkaboo (Super-size)

Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)
Ability: Insomnia (HA)
Moves: Trick/Astonish/Confuse Ray
IV: 5 random IVs!
Available: 1. Last one!
Please keep in mind that Pumpkaboo evolves when traded.

[Image: 708MS.png][b]Phantump

Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)
Ability: Harvest (HA)
Moves: Tackle/Confuse Ray
Available: 2
Please keep in mind that Phantump evolves when traded.

[Image: 353MS.png][b]Shuppet

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Ability: Cursed Body (HA)
Moves: Knock Off/Destiny Bond
Available:  6

[Image: 302MS.png][b]Sableye

Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Ability: Prankster (HA)
Moves: Leer/Scratch/Recover
Available: 3

[b]
About Pumpkaboo/Phantump: as I stated before, they evolve when traded, and I don't have many spare Everstones, so what you will actually get is a Gourgeist/Trevenant.
If you don't want them to evolve for some reason, let me know and I'll put an Everstone on them, but I ask that you also put one on your pokémon so I can get my Everstone back.

RE: Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) - Shachi - Oct 8, 2015

I'd like a sableye please! You got me added so trade when you're available! :D

Also, you can stop evolutions by pressing B. so the everstone should not be needed.

RE: Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) - Mutt - Oct 8, 2015

(Oct 8, 2015, 10:15 AM)Shachi Wrote: I'd like a sableye please! You got me added so trade when you're available! :D

I figured the Sableyes would be the first ones to go :D
I'm available now, I'll start the trade!

I thought trade evolutions couldn't be stopped by pressing the B button? Can someone confirm?

RE: Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) - ShinyLuigi - Oct 8, 2015

(Oct 8, 2015, 10:17 AM)Mutt Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:15 AM)Shachi Wrote: I'd like a sableye please! You got me added so trade when you're available! :D

I figured the Sableyes would be the first ones to go :D
I'm available now, I'll start the trade!

I thought trade evolutions couldn't be stopped by pressing the B button? Can someone confirm?

From experience I can confirm that trade evolution doesn't stop from pressing the B button.

RE: Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) - Mutt - Oct 8, 2015

(Oct 8, 2015, 10:22 AM)ShinyLuigi Wrote: From experience I can confirm that trade evolution doesn't stop from pressing the B button.

Thank you!

RE: Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) - ShinyLuigi - Oct 8, 2015

So, I have deposited something!

Pokémon requested: Phantump
Pokémon deposited: Ralts, lvl 6, male
IGN: Ripley
GTS message: Mutt!

RE: Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) - incrediblyjoey - Oct 8, 2015

Would it be possible to get a shuppet and a sableye? If not I'll just take a shuppet. I'm getting on right now, and will be on for a couple of hours.

IGN: Bolin
FC: 4828-4763-9229

I'll add you in.

Thanks much!~

(Oct 8, 2015, 10:28 AM)ShinyLuigi Wrote: So, I have deposited something!

Pokémon requested: Phantump
Pokémon deposited: Ralts, lvl 6, male
IGN: Ripley
GTS message: Mutt!

Sent! :D Enjoy your Phantump!

(Oct 8, 2015, 10:29 AM)incrediblyjoey Wrote: Would it be possible to get a shuppet and a sableye? If not I'll just take a shuppet. I'm getting on right now, and will be on for a couple of hours.

IGN: Bolin
FC: 4828-4763-9229

I'll add you in.

Thanks much!~

Sure, that's fine. I'll add you back!

Thank you so much for the Phantump! I love Ghost-Pokémon so much, didn't have this particular HA mon at all.

RE: Spooky Halloween giveaway! (。☉౪ ⊙。) | (HA-5IV breedjects) - Jdawg - Oct 8, 2015

(Oct 8, 2015, 10:13 AM)Mutt Wrote:
Mutt's Halloween Giveaway!

I was actually planning on doing this giveaway later this month, closer to the 31th, but I realized that these breedjects might be of use to some people during the Spooky Cup. So I'm doing it now.
These all have at least 5IV (maybe 6 if you're lucky!), and I'm giving out 10 of each pokémon.

If trading via GTS (which is my preferred method), reply to this post with this form:

Pokémon requested: (whichever you want)
Pokémon deposited: (name, gender, and level)
IGN: (your IGN!)
GTS message: Mutt

If trading via PSS, just let me know your FC and IGN, as well as the pokémon you want.

Let's get spoopy!

[Image: 710MS.png]Pumpkaboo (Super-size)
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)
Ability: Insomnia (HA)
Moves: Trick/Astonish/Confuse Ray
Available: 10
Please keep in mind that Pumpkaboo evolves when traded.

[Image: 708MS.png]Phantump
Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)
Ability: Harvest (HA)
Moves: Tackle/Confuse Ray
Available: 9
Please keep in mind that Phantump evolves when traded.

[Image: 353MS.png]Shuppet
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Ability: Cursed Body (HA)
Moves: Knock Off/Destiny Bond
Available: 9

[Image: 302MS.png]Sableye
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Ability: Prankster (HA)
Moves: Leer/Scratch/Recover
Available: 8

About Pumpkaboo/Phantump: as I stated before, they evolve when traded, and I don't have many spare Everstones, so what you will actually get is a Gourgeist/Trevenant.
If you don't want them to evolve for some reason, let me know and I'll put an Everstone on them, but I ask that you also put one on your pokémon so I can get my Everstone back.

By any chance can i have a sableye i have deposited a lvl 36 female slowpoke for it if you dont mind
And the message is thejflyn