Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway [closed] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway [closed] (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Official-Weekly-Giveaway-Week-10-Spooky-Halloween-Giveaway-closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - ifmf19 - Oct 27, 2015

GTS form
Requested Pokemon: Gengar
Name: Ruby
Pokemon Deposited: Cofagrigus
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Level of Pokemon: 38
Message on GTS: AetherOnly

Thank you for the giveways Aether.

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - TridentSmash - Oct 27, 2015

Name: Liam
Pokemon Deposited: Donphan
Level of Pokemon: 30

My other one got sniped

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - Ryakita - Oct 27, 2015

Got Sniped again... they sent a noivern lvl 91 2 times with none of the moves and others nicks two :c
Requested Pokemon: Noivern
Name: Ryakita
Pokemon Deposited: Horsea
Gender of Pokemon: Female
Level of Pokemon: 1

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - digaopg96 - Oct 27, 2015

Name: Digonidas
Pokemon Deposited: Ponyta

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - Aether - Oct 27, 2015

That's everyone up to this point. There were a LOT of snipes unfortunately, and due to people not deleting their initial comment after they got sniped, I will not be sending out the notifying message for this week, I am still giving away the pokemon.

if you pokemon is still in the GTS and I have just accidentally missed you, SUBMIT A NEW POKEMON please (with a new request), it means it was too far back in the GTS list for me to find you.

You're all welcome to request both pokemon Smile

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - Biopur - Oct 27, 2015

Name: Ashleigh
Pokemon Deposited: Oddish
Level of Pokemon: 13

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - The_Albino_Panda - Oct 27, 2015

Name: Ian
Pokemon Deposited: Gastly
Gender of Pokemon: Female

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - Mega_Luxray_300 - Oct 27, 2015

Name: Carmen
Pokemon Deposited: Zorua
Level of Pokemon: 4

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - macman427 - Oct 27, 2015

pokemon wanted : Gengar
pokemon deposited: porygon
level:1
IGN :Reese

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - jouzea - Oct 27, 2015

GTS form
Name: Miya
Pokemon Deposited: Feebas

My first request was too far in the GTS i guess. Need the noivern, too. Thanks for your hardwork!