Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway [closed] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway [closed] (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Official-Weekly-Giveaway-Week-10-Spooky-Halloween-Giveaway-closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - Nimthiel - Oct 27, 2015

My pokemon got sniped. I don't understand why anyone would give me a lvl 100 Noivern for a lvl 1 common pokemon lol. Anyway here is the new information... hopefully you are still giving it out since I have no clue when this happened. In the future could you please edit the original post to say when you actually distribute the pokemon? It would be super helpful since I didn't see that information until I happened to come across your post (and this way people wont have to search through pages of posts to see an update). Thank you so much for doing these giveaways, its much appreciated!

Pokemon Wanted: Noivern
Name: Jen
Pokemon in GTS: Tyrunt
Level: 1

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - jouzea - Oct 28, 2015

(Oct 27, 2015, 11:00 PM)Nimthiel Wrote: My pokemon got sniped. I don't understand why anyone would give me a lvl 100 Noivern for a lvl 1 common pokemon lol. Anyway here is the new information... hopefully you are still giving it out since I have no clue when this happened. In the future could you please edit the original post to say when you actually distribute the pokemon? It would be super helpful since I didn't see that information until I happened to come across your post (and this way people wont have to search through pages of posts to see an update). Thank you so much for doing these giveaways, its much appreciated!

Name: Jen
Pokemon in GTS: Tyrunt

It's quite a lot for one person to handle this giveaways especially with growing number of requests, so editing posts in addition to preparing the pokes and searching through GTS may be a li'l too much for him, don't you think? He used to PM everyone who got sniped but it seems there's a lot of snipers this past few weeks. We, who requested, can just check from time to time whether it got traded or not. His giveaway lasts for a week so don't worry. Also, I can give you a tip on searching updates, you can just click Aether's name and when you get to his page just click find all posts. There you can easily see his latest updates.

Don't misinterpret or anything, just trying to help.
Cheers!

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - jouzea - Oct 28, 2015

Name: Yayan
Pokemon in GTS: Dratini
Level: 10

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - Leathan15 - Oct 28, 2015

Requested pokemon: Gengar
Name: Athan
Pokemon deposited: Spinda
Gender of pokemon: Male
Level of pokemon: 18
Msg on gts: AetherOnly

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - Ryakita - Oct 28, 2015

Got Sniped, Here again!
Requested Pokemon: Gengar
IGN: Ryakita
Pokemon Deposited: Horsea
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Level of Pokemon: 1
Message on GTS: AetherOnly

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - markings - Oct 28, 2015

Pokemon Wanted: Gengar
Name: Beng
Pokemon in GTS: kabuto

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - InfernoSuper1607 - Oct 28, 2015

Requested Pokemon: Gengar
Name: John
Pokemon Deposited: Eevee
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Thank you man.

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - Wolfslash77 - Oct 28, 2015

Request:Noivern
IGN:Wolfslash
Deposit:Eevee Lv 1

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - stephenWITNESS - Oct 28, 2015

Requested Pokemon: Noivern
IGN: Stephen
Pokemon Deposited: Gible
Gender of Pokemon: Female

Thanks again!

RE: Official Weekly Giveaway: Week 10- Spooky Halloween Giveaway - Frostninja75 - Oct 28, 2015

Requested Pokemon: Noivern
Name: Caleb
Pokemon Deposited: Weedle
Gender of Pokemon: male