Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-OPEN-THE-EGG-COLLABORATIONS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - cheese33tree - Dec 22, 2015

Thank you so much :D

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - TheBigM - Dec 23, 2015

@Wei
Pokemon Wanted: Squirtle HA with Egg Moves(If possible)
IGN: Miggy
FC: 5172-2562-2250
----------------------------
@Nimthiel
Pokemon Wanted: Togepi Non-HA (6IV or 5IV minus attack)
Sorry for the specific wants, want to try VGC :D

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - victhordiz - Dec 23, 2015

@Wei
Pokemon wanted: HA torchick
IGN : Victhor
FC : 2466 - 5457 - 3891

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - Tridentbolt - Dec 23, 2015

@Nimthiel
Pokemon Wanted: Shuckle with HA
IGN: Abdur
Friend Code: 4055-4873-0805

-------------------------------

@Wei
Pokemon Wanted: Squirtle with Water Spout
IGN: Abdur
Friend Code: 4055-4873-0805

Thank you in advance!

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - Nimthiel - Dec 23, 2015

(Dec 23, 2015, 02:51 AM)TheBigM Wrote: @Wei
@Nimthiel

Hey man, I cant guarantee the missing IV stat. I understand that you want a BR pokemon for VGC, but that's not what this giveaway is about  :/  Unlike other giveaways, we don't clone of use powersaves since we breed from scratch, and therefore we have no control of the outcome. Getting a specific IV stat to be the RNG dud would be a 16.66% chance. And as I said in a post a few pages back concerning 6 IV's, please understand that it would be around a 3.23% chance under the most perfect circumstances. There's only so much we can do with our own skill without turning to cheating  :c  If you still want I can take down your request, though the dud IV stat will be randomized (the only thing I will make sure is that its NOT lacking in special attack).

Otherwise in the holiday spirit, I would be willing to give you one of my last two 5 IV minus attack Togepi from a bulk breeding I did ages ago. Only thing is they're already hatched. It would have the same egg move and nature as the ones I'm providing for this giveaway. However since this option is not part of the giveaway, I would like something decent in return >< I'm not doing any breeding or trading at the moment because my corner is closed for the holiday, but feel free to PM me and I will read your response after I return

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - ZombieNinjaTroll - Dec 23, 2015

@Wei
Pokemon wanted: HA Chespin, HA Mudkip, HA Fennekin
IGN: Ethan
FC: 1950-7379-3480

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - Arch0din - Dec 23, 2015

@Wei
Pokemon wanted:Bulbasaur with Ha and egg move
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Jdawg
Pokemon wanted:oshawott with Ha and egg move
FC:3712-0856-6612

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - Michael.P - Dec 27, 2015

Can we trade now please? @Wolfslash

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - wyoo2007 - Dec 27, 2015

Can i have a chespin from jdawg?
my info is on the left.

RE: [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS - TheBigM - Dec 27, 2015

(Dec 23, 2015, 10:26 PM)Nimthiel Wrote:
(Dec 23, 2015, 02:51 AM)TheBigM Wrote: @Wei
@Nimthiel

Hey man, I cant guarantee the missing IV stat. I understand that you want a BR pokemon for VGC, but that's not what this giveaway is about  :/  Unlike other giveaways, we don't clone of use powersaves since we breed from scratch, and therefore we have no control of the outcome. Getting a specific IV stat to be the RNG dud would be a 16.66% chance. And as I said in a post a few pages back concerning 6 IV's, please understand that it would be around a 3.23% chance under the most perfect circumstances. There's only so much we can do with our own skill without turning to cheating  :c  If you still want I can take down your request, though the dud IV stat will be randomized (the only thing I will make sure is that its NOT lacking in special attack).

Otherwise I'm feeling extra generous due to the holiday season, so I DO have my last two 5 IV minus attack Togepi from a bulk breeding I did ages ago. Only thing is they're already hatched. It would have the same egg move and nature as the ones I'm providing for this giveaway. However since this option is not part of the giveaway, I would like something decent in return  ><  I'm not doing any breeding or trading at the moment because my corner is closed for the holiday, but feel free to PM me and I will read your response after I return
It's okay if you cant get it for me I still want it though