Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] [OFFLINE - WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO REDEEM THEIR POKEMON] SHINY GENESECT AND PORYGON - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] [OFFLINE - WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO REDEEM THEIR POKEMON] SHINY GENESECT AND PORYGON (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-OFFLINE-WAITING-FOR-PEOPLE-TO-REDEEM-THEIR-POKEMON-SHINY-GENESECT-AND-PORYGON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

[OFFLINE - WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO REDEEM THEIR POKEMON] SHINY GENESECT AND PORYGON - Saiaku - Jan 18, 2016

The giveaway will be done through FC, so make sure you leave it on the post Smile
SEND ME AN INVITATION ON POKEMON - IGN: CARLA

Hi!
Some days ago I ran a poll about which two pokemon I should be giving away. Well these were the 2 favourite pokes!
(http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VOTING-CLOSED-Vote-for-the-next-Giveaway?pid=105024#pid105024)

3.- Shiny Porygon (20) = 20 VOTES
4.- Shiny Genesect (20) = 29 VOTES

I also decided, at that time, to give away a limited number of 20 pokemon per option. However, I changed my mind and now I'll be giving away the same number of votes.

So...

[Image: 649Genesect_BW_anime_5.png]
SHINY GENESECT (JAPANESE EVENT)
AVAILABLE: 0/29

[Image: shiny_porygon_global_link_art_by_trainer...6th73g.png]
SHINY PORYGON
AVAILABLE: 0/20

(Info will be uploaded later today)

People I'm waiting for to trade (PLEASE THE SEND THE INVITATION TO TRADE - IGN: Carla):
@bamman = Genesect + Porygon
@essoos = Genesect
@Forest = Genesect
@Breeder_Falkon = Genesect + Porygon
@shpekbek = Genesect
@Erica M. = Genesect + Porygon
@OverLordBacon = Genesect + Porygon
@Tarebear = Genesect + Porygon

+1 (rep) is super appreciated Smile

RE: [OFFLINE UNTIL 14:00 EST] SHINY GENESECT AND SHINY PORYGON - RSubangkit - Jan 18, 2016

added you. can i have the genesect please?
IGN Barry
Friend code <----------
My Mii name is Aldi

RE: [OFFLINE UNTIL 14:00 EST] SHINY GENESECT AND SHINY PORYGON - Saiaku - Jan 18, 2016

(Jan 18, 2016, 05:37 AM)RSubangkit Wrote: added you.  can i have the genesect please?

Of course you do, but you'll have to wait until it's open... I'm not home now so I can't do it immediately, @RSubangkit

RE: [OFFLINE UNTIL 14:00 EST] SHINY GENESECT AND SHINY PORYGON - RSubangkit - Jan 18, 2016

(Jan 18, 2016, 05:38 AM)Saiaku Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2016, 05:37 AM)RSubangkit Wrote: added you.  can i have the genesect please?

Of course you do, but you'll have to wait until it's open... I'm not home now so I can't do it immediately, @RSubangkit

okay that's all right. but i'll be online again about 16:00 cause i'm in Indonesia it's about 4:00 am here

RE: [OFFLINE UNTIL 14:00 EST] SHINY GENESECT AND SHINY PORYGON - irazer91 - Jan 18, 2016

I would take a Genesect
You can see my infos on my profile at the left side xD

RE: [OFFLINE UNTIL 14:00 EST] SHINY GENESECT AND SHINY PORYGON - Saiaku - Jan 18, 2016

(Jan 18, 2016, 05:47 AM)irazer91 Wrote: I would take a Genesect
You can see my infos on my profile at the left side xD

Yeah I know, but sometimes the names aren't the correct ones... So at least post the game and name, @irazer91

(Jan 18, 2016, 05:44 AM)RSubangkit Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2016, 05:38 AM)Saiaku Wrote:

okay that's all right. but i'll be online again about 16:00 cause i'm in Indonesia it's about 4:00 am here

Ok, no problem Smile

RE: [OFFLINE UNTIL 14:00 EST] SHINY GENESECT AND SHINY PORYGON - GrannyTurismo - Jan 18, 2016

can i have genesect when you're ready Smile

RE: [OFFLINE UNTIL 14:00 EST] SHINY GENESECT AND SHINY PORYGON - crimerald - Jan 18, 2016

Just putting myself on the list, can i get a Genecest?
FC on profile, IGN Noremac

RE: [OFFLINE UNTIL 14:00 EST] SHINY GENESECT AND SHINY PORYGON - bamman - Jan 18, 2016

if it is possible can i get both if not then can i have porygon
ive already added you so pm when you are ready