Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Legendary-pokemon)

RE: Legendary pokemon - kingluffy - Apr 4, 2016

Hi I would love Genesect, Darkrai, Shiny Groudan, Shiny Kyogre and shiny Rayquaza

RE: Legendary pokemon - Karthyan - Apr 4, 2016

I know i asked this before but may i get a shiny Kyogre and Lugia? I'm not sure if i was missed by accident or not

RE: Legendary pokemon - Jhinsuu - Apr 4, 2016

(Apr 4, 2016, 04:56 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Jhinsuu @Nightwing yes

@jthr3 I may be able to get a shiny charizard off the gts but as soon as I went to see the server went down so I'll have to see once it comes back.
Can i also get a dialga or would that be greedy?

RE: Legendary pokemon - Jhinsuu - Apr 4, 2016

@mste1602 thanks for the legendaries but no dialga/shinies its fine tho +1rep

RE: Legendary pokemon - HardstyleRaver2 - Apr 4, 2016

I would like the Eon Duo without their Mega stones and a Rayquaza without Dragon Ascent, since I'm using the X version and not ORAS.

Edit: I don't really care if they're shiny.

RE: Legendary pokemon - Zekromrocks33 - Apr 4, 2016

Could I take a Shiny Zekrom off your hands? It's alright if not, I understand, but Zekrom is one of my favorite legendaries, as you can probably tell by my username, and I just think the shiny version is cool~ My FC is 4613 - 8540 - 8661 and my IGN is "Shayla"

P.S. I'm sort of new to this website, so I'm not the best at this stuff yet.

RE: Legendary pokemon - AriRina1412 - Apr 5, 2016

Hi there, that's reall nice of you to offer the legendaries. Do you have an ylvetal or a groudon to give away? Smile

RE: Legendary pokemon - Aurawarrior10 - Apr 5, 2016

Hi! I had previously gotten legendaries from you and I was wondering:

1) Could I ask for more? (They are different ones from my last request)

2) Is your FC still the 0705 code?

RE: Legendary pokemon - aphoenix12 - Apr 5, 2016

(Feb 3, 2016, 11:07 AM)mste1602 Wrote: Hello, I play X/Y/OR/AS and I have been playing since gen 4. Starting in 5th gen, I noticed online how difficult it was to get most legendary pokemon, mew, celebi, arceus, meloetta, etc. I made it a point to get at least 1 legit of every legendary pokemon in the book [at that point, which was articuno--genesect]. When the notion of transfer arose, I got a little worried. I didn't want to permanently lose the friendship that I had built with the pokemon in one game, and what if something went wrong with the transfer process? or I later lost the new game? That was when I carefully researched cloning, to make an exact copy of all the pokemon I wanted to transfer before transferring. After I transferred the ones I wanted, I realized that a copy of a legit pokemon makes a second legit pokemon, and if I could transfer one copy, I could transfer several, over and over again. Immediately, I filled my pc with 15 of every legendary articuno to genesect, both shiny and non [except for shiny locked ones. each passes successfully through transfer, proving legitimacy. 

Once my pc was full of them, I reached out in many places as I could to try and let people know: since I have as many as I'll ever need, I trade them away free [for zigzagoons/fletchlings/anything you easily find]. 

Please keep in mind: 
--there will be several people wanting some from other places/websites 
--the size of a pc [please don't ask for 100, or 50, or 20, of every one. I don't want to have to place a limit.] -.o 
--I'm not always fully stocked.
--time zones may not always mesh, there may have to be arrangements or compromises. [one stays up really late, or wakes up really early] I am in Central Time.

CANNOT BE SHINY SO PLEASE DON'T ASK:
-celebi
-victini
-keldeo
-meloetta
-hoopa

aside from legendaries, I also have:
-shiny Phione [i know it's a legend, but a super common one, so I only have shiny ones]
-shiny Zorua
-shiny Zoroark
-shiny Volcarona
-shiny Absol: male [lv100], female [lv 1]
-shiny Eevee: male and female
-shiny Rotom

I also have some of the new 6th gen events. Anything outside of gen 1-5 legendaries, ask and I'll tell you if I have it. other than that, legendaries await you! if you can, please contact me on neoseeker at username mste1602 Smile
Hey Morgan, it is so nice of you to do this. I have added you on my game and would love the opportunity to trade with you sometime. I do not have any of the legendaries besides the celebi and jirachi event.. missed mew Sad PLease add me back and i will do whatever I can to help you in whatever way possible. Thanks again, you seem like an awesome human Smile

RE: Legendary pokemon - Ike3000 - Apr 5, 2016

I am waiting when you accept my FC Smile