Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Legendary-pokemon)

RE: Legendary pokemon - Calyx - May 9, 2016

I'd love a shiny eevee if possible. I'm adding your friend code now!

RE: Legendary pokemon - claytondavis87 - May 12, 2016

Could I get a mew? And I'm adding you

RE: Legendary pokemon - XIIIthplayer - May 12, 2016

do you still have legends to give? id love to have a keldeo or a mew.
I'm adding your friend code now

thanks in advance :}

RE: Legendary pokemon - Osdrix - May 13, 2016

can I get some:
-celebi
-victini
-keldeo
-meloetta
-Mew
-Darkrai

Thanks in advance :3
FC: 0147-2262-5452

RE: Legendary pokemon - poppylilly - May 17, 2016

Do you have a female shiny zoura?

RE: Legendary pokemon - BazzieBoyy - May 17, 2016

(Feb 3, 2016, 11:07 AM)mste1602 Wrote: Hello, I play X/Y/OR/AS and I have been playing since gen 4. Starting in 5th gen, I noticed online how difficult it was to get most legendary pokemon, mew, celebi, arceus, meloetta, etc. I made it a point to get at least 1 legit of every legendary pokemon in the book [at that point, which was articuno--genesect]. When the notion of transfer arose, I got a little worried. I didn't want to permanently lose the friendship that I had built with the pokemon in one game, and what if something went wrong with the transfer process? or I later lost the new game? That was when I carefully researched cloning, to make an exact copy of all the pokemon I wanted to transfer before transferring. After I transferred the ones I wanted, I realized that a copy of a legit pokemon makes a second legit pokemon, and if I could transfer one copy, I could transfer several, over and over again. Immediately, I filled my pc with 15 of every legendary articuno to genesect, both shiny and non [except for shiny locked ones. each passes successfully through transfer, proving legitimacy. 

Once my pc was full of them, I reached out in many places as I could to try and let people know: since I have as many as I'll ever need, I trade them away free [for zigzagoons/fletchlings/anything you easily find]. 

Please keep in mind: 
--there will be several people wanting some from other places/websites 
--the size of a pc [please don't ask for 100, or 50, or 20, of every one. I don't want to have to place a limit.] -.o 
--I'm not always fully stocked.
--time zones may not always mesh, there may have to be arrangements or compromises. [one stays up really late, or wakes up really early] I am in Central Time.

CANNOT BE SHINY SO PLEASE DON'T ASK:
-celebi
-victini
-keldeo
-meloetta
-hoopa

aside from legendaries, I also have:
-shiny Phione [i know it's a legend, but a super common one, so I only have shiny ones]
-shiny Zorua
-shiny Zoroark
-shiny Volcarona
-shiny Absol: male [lv100], female [lv 1]
-shiny Eevee: male and female
-shiny Rotom

I also have some of the new 6th gen events. Anything outside of gen 1-5 legendaries, ask and I'll tell you if I have it. other than that, legendaries await you! if you can, please contact me on neoseeker at username mste1602 Smile
I would be really happy to get a hoopa, or any shiny,  my friend code is 4571-1401-1631, Smile

RE: Legendary pokemon - Mewlin Hart - May 19, 2016

Can I get a shiny eevee please? I've been trying to get one forever. Blush

RE: Legendary pokemon - megsball - May 19, 2016

I want a hoppa for a Lv 1 bulbasaur

RE: Legendary pokemon - Basketball590 - May 20, 2016

I would love a shiney enti it would be very appreciated my friend code is 4098-6921-3105 i added you thanks in advance

RE: Legendary pokemon - adroitxassassin - May 20, 2016

Hi! I added your FC!

I would honestly love ANYTHING you could give me. Haha.

IGN: Michael
FC: 2380-3668-3433