Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Legendary-pokemon)

RE: Legendary pokemon - Gustvius - May 24, 2018

(May 24, 2018, 06:24 AM)mste1602 Wrote: it's not when will you be on? also are the natures a must? some of the ones I have match but some don't @Gustvius

Natures don't really matter, they're just appreciated...I'll be free around 24 hours from now, does that time window work for you? (or in the weekend)

RE: Legendary pokemon - mste1602 - Jun 1, 2018

@Gustvius sorry I've been on other sites. the weekend should work.

RE: Legendary pokemon - Gustvius - Jun 1, 2018

@mste1602 Sure thing, just give me the window of time that'll be best for you  Big Grin

RE: Legendary pokemon - mste1602 - Jun 2, 2018

@Gustvius hey, you on?

RE: Legendary pokemon - Gustvius - Jun 2, 2018

(Jun 2, 2018, 02:25 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Gustvius hey, you on?

Sorry I didn't check sooner, still up?

RE: Legendary pokemon - Ferrox - Jun 3, 2018

Marshadow
Multiscale Lugia
Regenerator Ho-oh
Shiny event Diancie
Meloetta: non shiny [SL]

Those and any HA Legendary have been long, long on my wish list. Considering so many Mystery Gifts don't appear in Europe or in stores I can't visit...

Also, if you have a V-Create Victini...

Any on this list and I would be ecstatic. My timezone is UTC+2 (same as Brussels, or one hour ahead of London).

I have two boxes filled with pokemon that were traded to me on wondertrade as I released perfect 5IV's, so I can trade whenever you like.

RE: Legendary pokemon - mste1602 - Jun 3, 2018

@Gustvius sorry. were you on today? @Ferrox sure, when are you usually on?

RE: Legendary pokemon - GhostBTH - Jun 3, 2018

Game: Alpha Sapphire

Deoxys: shiny
Giratina: shiny
Reshiram: shiny [from gen 6]

Those are the pokemons i've been searching for a looooong while, and can only find hackmons that don't pass the PokeBank legit check.
I'd be extremely happy if you could help me (the list is in preference order).

GMT -3, could trade whenever (usually online between 18-0h GMT -3, but it's flexible).

RE: Legendary pokemon - Ferrox - Jun 3, 2018

(Jun 3, 2018, 05:50 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Gustvius sorry. were you on today? @Ferrox sure, when are you usually on?

@mste1602 
Tuesday to saturday I can be on from 18.30/6.30 PM my time to 24.00/12.00 PM, as well as from 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM in the morning. On sunday and monday, that will be from 7.30 AM until 12.00 PM.

Again, those are the hours in timezone UST+2. Depending on where you are in the USA, there is a six or more hours time difference.

RE: Legendary pokemon - Blubbypowers - Jun 4, 2018

Can I please request these pokemon for trade if possible Smile

Shiny JPN Diancie
Shiny Hoopa
Volcanion (if you have shiny please, if not normal thank you!)
Shiny Victini
Jirachi (if you have shiny please, if not normal thank you!)

I'm in the UK timezone, and can do anytime on weekends if that suits you Smile Cheers!