Dec 4, 2014, 06:01 PM
Trading some of my shiny Pokemon for any other shiny Pokemon I might like
|
[TRADE] FT: shiny weavile,shiny tyrantrum,shiny dialgia
|
|
Dec 4, 2014, 06:01 PM
Trading some of my shiny Pokemon for any other shiny Pokemon I might like
Dec 4, 2014, 06:10 PM
I have shiny sceptile, shiny glalie, shiny torchic, shiny treecko, shiny mudkip, shiny alomomola, and shiny skrelp
Dec 4, 2014, 06:11 PM
I have a shiny amaura or turtwig could i one for the dialga or i could trade both, if not the dialga ill give the amaura for the weavile.
Dec 4, 2014, 06:12 PM
May I ask what the natures and abilities are?
Dec 4, 2014, 06:13 PM
Dec 4, 2014, 06:19 PM
Dec 4, 2014, 06:28 PM
I can offer... Do any of these sound good for tyrantrum?
Druddigan drapion golem or perhaps vullaby (all shiny)
Dec 4, 2014, 06:31 PM
Dec 4, 2014, 06:34 PM
If u want it I can trade it- when can you trade :D
Dec 4, 2014, 06:36 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |