Feb 5, 2016, 10:51 AM
Anyone has any legit BR Pokemon for the Kanto Classic or VGC 16???
|
[REQUEST] VGC Pokemon and Kanto Classic
|
|
Feb 5, 2016, 10:51 AM
Anyone has any legit BR Pokemon for the Kanto Classic or VGC 16???
Feb 5, 2016, 11:40 AM
I've noticed there has been one main problem with all your request posts. You don't specify what pokemon you want, nor give any details on the set it has. With your current post, I could give you a level 100 Magikarp with Splash. For future posts, make sure to include as many details as you can on what you want.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Feb 5, 2016, 01:08 PM
(Feb 5, 2016, 11:40 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I've noticed there has been one main problem with all your request posts. You don't specify what pokemon you want, nor give any details on the set it has. With your current post, I could give you a level 100 Magikarp with Splash. For future posts, make sure to include as many details as you can on what you want. Okay. Well for VGC 16: I would like a Cresselia with a Sassy Nature. and for the Kanto Classic: I would like Arcanine: IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31 Nature: Adamant Raichu: IV's 31/x/31/31/31/31 Nature: Modest Venusaur: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Nature: Calm Gyarados: 31/x/31/31/31/31 : Bold Clefable: 31/x/31/31/31/31 : Sassy Aerodactyl: 31/31/31/x/31/31 : Jolly |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#187 Hoppip
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |