Feb 23, 2016, 09:33 AM
I was offered a lvl.50 Hoopa for my Lvl.100 Shiny Xerneas. Is this a legitimately good trade for me? can i do better?
|
[DISCUSSION] lvl 100 shiny xerneas for Hoopa?
|
|
Feb 23, 2016, 09:33 AM
I was offered a lvl.50 Hoopa for my Lvl.100 Shiny Xerneas. Is this a legitimately good trade for me? can i do better?
Feb 23, 2016, 09:36 AM
Well if I were you id say yes depending on the Summary of the Hoopa. Like me I only take English Legends for some odd reason. If it's a really good Hoopa and you can tell its been EV trained i'd say yes. But if you raised the Xerneas all by yourself then id keep the Xerneas. Hope I helped
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.
Previously Known as MistressGlaceon uwu i can hacku
Feb 23, 2016, 04:40 PM
Any trade is a good trade as long as both parties agree to the terms of the trade. Personally though, I'd keep the shiny Xerneas.
Feb 23, 2016, 06:28 PM
i know hoopa cant be shiny sso id keep the xerneas cause a shiny is a shiny and you should only trade them for more shinies
Feb 25, 2016, 07:03 AM
Thanks guys, much appreciated. i did not follow through with the trade :D
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |