Feb 24, 2016, 10:27 AM
Hey guys. I got 8 codes up for trade. I'm mainly looking for a JPN ditto. Not really sure what else I would accept so feel free to offer. (Also not sure what a ditto I'd worth Lol) gotta love being new Lol.
|
[TRADE] FT: 8 mew GameStop codes
|
|
Feb 24, 2016, 10:27 AM
Hey guys. I got 8 codes up for trade. I'm mainly looking for a JPN ditto. Not really sure what else I would accept so feel free to offer. (Also not sure what a ditto I'd worth Lol) gotta love being new Lol.
Feb 24, 2016, 11:13 AM
Hey
![]() I've got a JPN Ditto
Feb 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
Awesome! Would you mind going first since we are both new?
Feb 24, 2016, 11:40 AM
+1 rep
Feb 24, 2016, 11:54 AM
Thanks. Still need a ditto and found out codes are region locked. These are for North America. Sorry for any confusion!
Feb 24, 2016, 04:54 PM
(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2016, 08:21 PM by RedheadedAmpharos.)
I have a Japanese Ditto with 2 IVs. I'll have to double check which ones, but would that work
![]() It has HP and Special Attack for the two IVs
Feb 25, 2016, 09:04 AM
I've got a Japanese Ditto with IVs in HP and Special Defense, lemme know if you're interested!
Feb 25, 2016, 11:00 AM
I don't have JP ditto but I have 6IV Rotom,LV 1
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |