Here are the pokemon I need for the Pokedex. I will trade back unless you will let me have it. Please offer if you have pentagon pokemon, but if it isnt pentagon, it's ok too.
Lickilicky
Lickilicky
|
[REQUEST] LF Pokedex Completion
|
|
Here are the pokemon I need for the Pokedex. I will trade back unless you will let me have it. Please offer if you have pentagon pokemon, but if it isnt pentagon, it's ok too.
Lickilicky
Feb 24, 2016, 03:05 PM
I can help you with some of them.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Feb 24, 2016, 03:13 PM
Feb 24, 2016, 03:33 PM
I can help you with these.
Code: NidokingThe minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Feb 24, 2016, 03:36 PM
All the ones that need to evolve I can evolve besides liligant. Can we trade now?
Feb 24, 2016, 03:37 PM
Yep, just need you to trade them back.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Feb 24, 2016, 04:16 PM
Well I accidentally exited. I'll start it back up.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Feb 24, 2016, 04:19 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |