Hi! I'm looking for a Tornadus, a Ho-oh, a Palkia and a Reshiram, if anyone would trade/loan/give me those, that would be much appreciated! I only need them for the national dex and to encounter Giratina/Kyurem/Landorus. I can give them back immidiately after I catch the other legendaries! Thanks!
|
[REQUEST] Looking for Tornadus, Reshiram, Ho-oh and Palkia
|
|
Mar 2, 2016, 06:47 AM
I really wanna help but you would have to wait like 7 and a half hours cuz life
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.
I main Tracer for some reason... My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me! Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Mar 2, 2016, 06:52 AM
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Mar 2, 2016, 07:09 AM
I have tornadus, Reshiram, and Ho-Oh. If you are willing to wait because I can't right now. At school and can trade you them at 4:35 PM CST today
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Mar 2, 2016, 09:05 AM
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.
I main Tracer for some reason... My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me! Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Mar 2, 2016, 09:39 AM
I don't mind waiting, I'll add both of you! Thanks a lot!
Mar 2, 2016, 10:00 AM
(Mar 2, 2016, 09:39 AM)Elmsu Wrote: I don't mind waiting, I'll add both of you! Thanks a lot! Does that include me?
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Mar 2, 2016, 10:29 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#651 Quilladin
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Yesterday, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
