Mar 2, 2016, 04:17 PM
hey guys, check this out: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/d...emon-bank/
|
New event(pokebank)
|
|
Mar 2, 2016, 04:17 PM
hey guys, check this out: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/d...emon-bank/
Mar 2, 2016, 05:00 PM
Hey! Thanks for posting this, it gives a heads-up for people with pokebank! I'm one of those people without pokebank. It doesn't matter!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Mar 3, 2016, 01:36 AM
Mar 3, 2016, 11:22 AM
Omg, Regirock will become such a broken stealth rocker with the rocks being guaranteed by it's new ability, sturdy! :O However, I'm not quite sure about the usefulness of the other HA regis... Ice Body isn't that bad on Regice since it's basically a free leftovers under hail, but it's very situational since it's only working on hail teams. Maybe it could work with Abomasnow or Aurorus. And for Registeel, it only helps him against low kick, so yeah... poor Register, my favorite of the trio...
I guess I'll keep my Clear Body one.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |