Mar 8, 2016, 11:02 PM
Looking for Lickitung/Lickilicky, Tangela/Tangrowth, Carnivine or Ferroseed/Ferrothorn
|
Looking for Lickitung/Lickilicky, Tangela/Tangrowth, Carnivine or Ferroseed/Ferrothor
|
|
Mar 8, 2016, 11:02 PM
Looking for Lickitung/Lickilicky, Tangela/Tangrowth, Carnivine or Ferroseed/Ferrothorn
Mar 8, 2016, 11:33 PM
(Mar 8, 2016, 11:02 PM)JacobPitts Wrote: Looking for Lickitung/Lickilicky, Tangela/Tangrowth, Carnivine or Ferroseed/Ferrothorn I have all three extra to give you ![]() Lickitung, Tangela, & Ferroseed I am shutting everything down soon as it is super late in my time zone-- but I will be back on in a few hours. Add my FC <-------- & I will add yours, let me know when you will be on in the next few hours & I will gladly trade @JacobPitts !!!
Mar 8, 2016, 11:57 PM
I would like Tangela please, and I'll add you now
Mar 9, 2016, 07:26 AM
(This post was last modified: Mar 9, 2016, 07:26 AM by pokePRiSMA.
Edit Reason: tag
)
(Mar 8, 2016, 11:57 PM)JacobPitts Wrote: I would like Tangela please, and I'll add you nowI have a few mins to trade w/ you if you are active right now. I am online (I added you too). I will be back on about Noon EST time if we can't trade now @JacobPitts .
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |