Apr 12, 2016, 01:45 AM
great. thanks!
|
LF Gen 6: XY Poke for ORAS please.
|
|
Apr 12, 2016, 01:45 AM
great. thanks!
@Zyx6 I'm free right now... If you want I'll breed for you every pokemon you didn't remove from your list and I'll trade legendary and the evolutions (you'll have to trade them back then)
I'll wait for your answer (if you forgot to remove some pkmn from the list do it please)
Apr 12, 2016, 03:45 PM
@Meluem92 sorry I fell asleep. But sure, I can get back online whenever. I traded everything back so I still mostly need everything except Dedenne Lol. I'd greatly appreciate it btw.
@Zyx6 I hope we can find a moment today to trade XD probably I'll be online in 5-6 hours or 11-12 hours
Edit: Bunnelby, Litleo, Espurr, Swirlix, Binacle, Skrelp, Helioptile, Amaura, Hawlucha, Klefki, Pumpkaboo, Bergmite and Noibat are waiting for you :3 |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |