Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Free Shiny Pokemon
@Excalibur0126 I would like the Genesect, thank you! I'll add you, and please add this friend code rather than my old one: 

1221-0624-2829

Thanks in advance! Smile
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Alright I'm back and ready to go whenever!!
Do you have any more ninetails? If not could I get a cryogonal? I'm on eastern standard time and the best time for me to trade would be this thursday-saturday at around 1 pm and later
if that shiny Arceus is still available, I'll take it anytime from 15:00 to 21:30 tomorrow, eastern daylight
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Hi!,

May I have the shiny Genesect please? It would help a lot  (I keep getting scammed)

Thanks,
T-Sizzle

P.S- Eastern Time Zone (USA)

Good time- Next Weekend 1-5 pm
(May 2, 2016, 01:14 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: @Excalibur0126 I would like the Genesect, thank you! I'll add you, and please add this friend code rather than my old one: 

1221-0624-2829

Thanks in advance! Smile

I can't send you private messages since your inbox is full, so I'm just using posts instead. When do you think you'll have the Beldum?

Thanks!  Smile
@Cubby Gamer The Ninetales is still available. Shoot me a private message when you're ready to trade and I'll save it for you.

@wundrweapon The Arceus is still available. Send me a PM when you're available to trade and I'll save it.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
hey bud im interested in the lvl thirty raikou i think. The one with extreme speed and zapcannon. Its the event one. Im free anytime till four pm today and im on eastern timezone if that helps you. Let me know wen u can trade and ill exchange friend codes with u and thanx this giveaway is really cool.
@JoNBoii13 The event Raikou is still available. I'm ready whenever you are.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 3, 2016, 07:25 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: @JoNBoii13 The event Raikou is still available. I'm ready whenever you are. 

Ok my ign is JoNBoii

And my fc is 418454003227  im adding u now.