Jun 13, 2016, 03:38 PM
I thought I had a few moonstones left in my bag, but I ended up not having any. I need two right now to evolve my Nidorina and Nidorino. If you can help, thank you xxx
|
[REQUEST] Moon Stones?
|
|
Jun 13, 2016, 03:38 PM
I thought I had a few moonstones left in my bag, but I ended up not having any. I need two right now to evolve my Nidorina and Nidorino. If you can help, thank you xxx
Jun 13, 2016, 05:09 PM
I'll help you as soon as maintence is done O.o
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Jun 13, 2016, 05:25 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |