Jun 14, 2016, 03:26 PM
Bump!
I tend to give away free shinies.
|
[TRADE] FT: Shiny Pikachu & Shiny Charmeleon
|
|
Jun 14, 2016, 04:40 PM
i need a new safari
my fc is 2595-4164-3953
Jun 14, 2016, 04:48 PM
ok thx
Jun 14, 2016, 04:50 PM
Try adding other people in friend safari threads. There's a lot of decent safaris on here!
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 14, 2016, 04:52 PM
ok is there anyone on
Jun 14, 2016, 04:56 PM
I'm on right now if you got anything you're willing to trade.
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 14, 2016, 05:22 PM
U still got the shiny charmeloen. Huh cuse I got. A lot of shines if you do have
Jun 14, 2016, 05:55 PM
yeah i still got him. what do you have?
I tend to give away free shinies.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |