Looking for a 6iv pokemon. Willing to trade any of these leftover shinies if not all.
Shiny Swellow
Shiny Golem
Shiny Crobat
Shiny Swellow
Shiny Golem
Shiny Crobat
I tend to give away free shinies.
|
[TRADE] Shinies for IVs
|
|
Looking for a 6iv pokemon. Willing to trade any of these leftover shinies if not all.
Shiny Swellow Shiny Golem Shiny Crobat
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 16, 2016, 09:27 AM
What Pokemon u looking for I have a few 6iv Pokemon :-)
Just let me know what you have and I'll pick. I'm a fan of most overused pokemon lmbo.
edit: do you have a 6iv Kangaskhan?
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 16, 2016, 11:08 AM
I can have a 6 iv khangaskhan in about an hour ? Or 5 iv without sp atk cuz it's useless on a khangaskhan lol
Jun 16, 2016, 12:04 PM
Add me and make the trade brother! @parrypeter25
I'm looking for a 5 if not 6iv Pachirisu if you can get me one. HA isn't necessary. Which shiny would you like for the larvitar?
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 16, 2016, 01:05 PM
Sorry it's taking so long mate just annoying trying to get the right iv pol
Jun 16, 2016, 01:08 PM
No its all good brother thanks for the help!
I tend to give away free shinies.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |