LF BR pokemon ONLY.
edit: willing to take a couple legends depending on which ones.
edit: willing to take a couple legends depending on which ones.
I tend to give away free shinies.
|
[TRADE] FT: Shiny Scizor
|
|
LF BR pokemon ONLY.
edit: willing to take a couple legends depending on which ones.
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 18, 2016, 11:46 AM
BR Pokemon ?
Jun 18, 2016, 11:48 AM
Jun 18, 2016, 12:35 PM
Jun 18, 2016, 12:43 PM
I'm looking for Entei, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Tornadus and the other ones (don't know newer legends too much) Zekrom, Reshiram, Genesect. All for dex mostly. I'll pass on the pachirisu but what do you want for the larvitar?
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 18, 2016, 01:28 PM
(Jun 18, 2016, 12:43 PM)NoRaTiX Wrote: I'm looking for Entei, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Tornadus and the other ones (don't know newer legends too much) Zekrom, Reshiram, Genesect. All for dex mostly. I'll pass on the pachirisu but what do you want for the larvitar? I have all those legends if you want to trade your scizor for any of them.
Jun 18, 2016, 02:11 PM
I can do Genesect for it I guess. You online? If I don't catch you in the next ten I'll be on tomorrow!
I tend to give away free shinies.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |