WHAAAAAAAT?! I just checked literally two days ago. Welp, that ruins my plan. @devilmoth
I tend to give away free shinies.
|
[GIVEAWAY] 2 US Gamestop Darkrai Codes *CLOSED*
|
|
WHAAAAAAAT?! I just checked literally two days ago. Welp, that ruins my plan. @devilmoth
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 19, 2016, 05:29 PM
@NoRaTiX I believe Arceus is still a code though!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Jun 19, 2016, 05:56 PM
(Jun 19, 2016, 02:19 PM)Ducky Wrote: I would love one. Missed the event because i only got into pokemon again (been years) recently Oh no, I totally get the feeling though. I finally started back up again in December when I finally got the 3ds and all 4 games. And found out I missed out on a lot of amazing legenderies and mythicals. Luckily the one I was really wanting I was able to get today. I've got you entered.
Jun 19, 2016, 06:03 PM
Any love sug?
Jun 19, 2016, 07:45 PM
It would be nice if i could have one. But you probably not because im kinda new here. Anyway yeah. Best of luck to the people who get Darkrai!
Jun 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
I'd like to enter, darkrai is my favorite legendary
Jun 21, 2016, 02:45 PM
@Raestro
@The_Real_Guy Both of you are entered. Don't forget that if you head to Reddit's /r/PokemonTrades you can enter again. Same rules are applied.
Jun 22, 2016, 04:53 PM
Can I have one please? Missed the event and darn it would be awesome to get one!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |