Jun 23, 2016, 04:24 PM
Ok my Abra has been submitted ign: Flipper :3
|
[GIVEAWAY] ★ DREAM BALL MILOTIC (CLOSED)
|
|
Jun 23, 2016, 04:24 PM
Ok my Abra has been submitted ign: Flipper :3
Jun 23, 2016, 04:27 PM
Done.
Jun 23, 2016, 04:28 PM
Thanks So Much!
Jun 23, 2016, 04:50 PM
wait, you have a box full of this pokemon?
Jun 23, 2016, 04:53 PM
AHHH! I would love one! :D Do I need to submit a pokemon in the global trading system?
Jun 23, 2016, 05:48 PM
(This post was last modified: Jun 23, 2016, 05:48 PM by MudKate108.)
Hello, I'd like one!
Pokemon Deposited: Roggenrola Level: 22 Gender: Male Message: Dream Ball Milo! IGN: Katee Thanks SO SO MUCH! YOU ARE SO AWESOME! +1 rep for you :P
Jun 23, 2016, 08:24 PM
Pokemon deposited: abra
Gender: Male Level: 12 IGN: hont Message: Marvel :D
Jun 23, 2016, 11:16 PM
(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2016, 03:40 PM by EnsignCheckov.)
@Chitoge
I adore Milotic, I would love if you could send me one. Followed your instructions, my female, level 12 Abra is on the GTS :D IGN: EnsCheckov EDIT: THANK YOU! :DD
Jun 24, 2016, 02:57 AM
Pokemon deposited: Abra
Gender: Male Level: 12 IGN: Karol Message: Marvel
Jun 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
I'm online now so I'll try and get around to everyone. Hold tight.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |