Jun 30, 2016, 03:05 PM
I really need a Chansey safari to get HA Chansey and Lucky Punches/Eggs. Can anyone help me please? :3
|
[FRIEND SAFARI] Need a Chansey safari!
|
|
Jun 30, 2016, 03:05 PM
I really need a Chansey safari to get HA Chansey and Lucky Punches/Eggs. Can anyone help me please? :3
Jun 30, 2016, 06:56 PM
I do not have one but if there is someone add me too!
BTW mine is Ground with Wooper, Camerupt, and Diggersby
Jun 30, 2016, 07:13 PM
I've got a friend with a chansy safrai, but your best bet for looking for specfic safaris might be a reddit forum FOR that. I'm not sure I'm allowed to link it, but i'm going to anyways, but basically if you are well and truly looking for one this is the best bet in finding one.
The reddit page |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#768 Golisopod
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Yesterday, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Today, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |