I've been looking for Klinkang and it's evolutions on the GTS for a while but its hard to grab one without having to give up a legendary or mythical (when your allowed to trade them) so I was hoping I coult find one here! I'm pretty open on Trades for but it shouldn't be insane.
|
[TRADE] LF Klink, Klang, or Klinklang!
|
|
Jul 16, 2016, 09:51 AM
(This post was last modified: Jul 16, 2016, 09:52 AM by LegenDFairy.)
(Jul 16, 2016, 08:18 AM)Kay2453 Wrote: I've been looking for Klinkang and it's evolutions on the GTS for a while but its hard to grab one without having to give up a legendary or mythical (when your allowed to trade them) so I was hoping I coult find one here! I'm pretty open on Trades for but it shouldn't be insane.@Kay2453 I have Klang, it's yours if you want it.
Jul 16, 2016, 01:22 PM
Thx I contact you about it later you want a zekrom for it?
Jul 16, 2016, 02:20 PM
OK just piut it in the GTS and I'll pick it up (Ik you ign so I'll get it)
Jul 16, 2016, 02:57 PM
(This post was last modified: Jul 16, 2016, 03:02 PM by LegenDFairy.)
@Kay2453 Right now I'm putting him in the GTS. And sorry, I was eating. :D
EDIT: It's a level 30 Klang btw
Jul 16, 2016, 03:28 PM
OK just got it! Thx
Jul 16, 2016, 03:36 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
Users browsing this thread:

