Ok look and im not joking nor have i in any way cloned it or cheated to get it i have an Arceus that i am trying to get rid of. I would trade one for a shiny i dont care what shiny i just know they are taking up room in my boxes.... So please someone im begging you make an offer...
|
Arceus FT
|
|
Jul 17, 2016, 07:00 PM
(Jul 17, 2016, 06:52 PM)ruby79761 Wrote: Ok look and im not joking nor have i in any way cloned them or cheated to get them i have 4 Arceus that i am trying to get rid of. I would trade one for a shiny i dont care what shiny i just know they are taking up room in my boxes.... So please someone im begging you make an offer...I have shinies that I can trade you. Take your pick: -Shiny Deino -Shiny Glameow -Shiny Trapinch -Shiny Noibat
Jul 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
(Jul 17, 2016, 07:00 PM)jemma355 Wrote:(Jul 17, 2016, 06:52 PM)ruby79761 Wrote: Ok look and im not joking nor have i in any way cloned them or cheated to get them i have 4 Arceus that i am trying to get rid of. I would trade one for a shiny i dont care what shiny i just know they are taking up room in my boxes.... So please someone im begging you make an offer...I have shinies that I can trade you. Take your pick:
Jul 17, 2016, 07:04 PM
(Jul 17, 2016, 07:03 PM)ruby79761 Wrote:Sure. I'm in my car now though, so can we trade when I get home? I'll PM you.(Jul 17, 2016, 07:00 PM)jemma355 Wrote:(Jul 17, 2016, 06:52 PM)ruby79761 Wrote: Ok look and im not joking nor have i in any way cloned them or cheated to get them i have 4 Arceus that i am trying to get rid of. I would trade one for a shiny i dont care what shiny i just know they are taking up room in my boxes.... So please someone im begging you make an offer...I have shinies that I can trade you. Take your pick: |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
