Jul 31, 2016, 10:28 PM
you have a cherrim dude?
|
[REQUEST] LF Kingdra [CLOSED]
|
|
Jul 31, 2016, 10:28 PM
you have a cherrim dude?
Jul 31, 2016, 10:30 PM
No I do not I will trade you something good when I get some luck ok
ok, while i going to get another kingdra for HonestDoodle
Jul 31, 2016, 10:36 PM
hahaa alrigth do you have swift swim and the nature modest
sorry if I am asking too much :/
Jul 31, 2016, 10:37 PM
nope :c
Jul 31, 2016, 10:39 PM
Hahaha its ok thanks for the kingdra
Jul 31, 2016, 10:57 PM
Hey sorry! I'll be on in about 20 minutes, currently getting home, just gotta finish up some things.
Aug 1, 2016, 12:28 AM
im ready
Aug 1, 2016, 01:01 AM
I'm on! ready when you are!
Aug 1, 2016, 01:03 AM
now is the time, also i cant talk
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |