Aug 25, 2016, 10:59 AM
(Aug 25, 2016, 10:58 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @Tirjj Sure! It's sent!
Thank you so much!
|
[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Sylveon (Closed)
|
|
Aug 25, 2016, 10:59 AM
(Aug 25, 2016, 10:58 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @Tirjj Sure! It's sent! Thank you so much!
Aug 25, 2016, 11:42 AM
Pokemon Deposited:Abra
Gender: Male Level: 14 IGN: Necro GTS Message:Chawizawd
Aug 25, 2016, 11:44 AM
Hello i would love a abra
POkemon deposited: Abra Level 10 gender male IGN:Mattie Message Chawizawd thank you so much
Aug 25, 2016, 12:13 PM
Pokemon Deposited: Abra
Gender: Female Level: 10 IGN: Vosco GTS Message: Chawizawd
Aug 25, 2016, 12:35 PM
Pokemon Deposited: Abra
Gender: Male Level: 1 IGN: Moziak GTS Message: Chawizawd
@Vosco Sent!
@Kevin Stover I don't see it. Is you IGN Moziak or Akorit? I only see Akorit with the info matching your post. ![]() EDIT: btw everyone I only honor requests if a post has been made in this thread following the format provided in my OP. Deposit Abras only, please leave a comment here or else you get no Sylveon. I will try my best to get you an awesome Pokemon once a week so please respect that by following my guidelines. If I see a posting in the GTS that matches my guidelines but I can't track the Trainer name in this thread, I will not send a Pokemon to that Trainer. Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Aug 25, 2016, 01:06 PM
Pokemon Deposited: Abra
Gender: Male Level: 1 IGN: Kyiu GTS Message: Chawizawd |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |