Sep 5, 2016, 08:07 AM
Hi guys, since I have a vgc 2015 tourney soon, I would like to have a 6 Iv azumarill with huge power.
|
I need a BR azumarill
|
|
Sep 5, 2016, 08:07 AM
Hi guys, since I have a vgc 2015 tourney soon, I would like to have a 6 Iv azumarill with huge power.
Sep 5, 2016, 08:46 AM
What can you offer for it?
Sep 8, 2016, 11:01 PM
(This post was last modified: Sep 8, 2016, 11:01 PM by Jediverrilli.)
Looking through my boxes today I found this
Azumarill (M) @ Sitrus Berry EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spe Ability: Huge Power Level: 50 Adamant Nature - Belly Drum - Aqua Jet - Play Rough - Protect
Follow me at http://www.twitch.tv/jediverrilli
Saturday November 5th is Extra Life day. I will be streaming for 24 hours starting at 12:30pm http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse...tID=232041 if you wish to donate. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |