Sep 18, 2016, 09:42 AM
No, not yet. You still interested?
|
[Closed]
|
|
Sep 18, 2016, 09:42 AM
No, not yet. You still interested?
Sep 18, 2016, 11:08 AM
yep, got your guys ready if you wanna add me, ill take one of those 5iv shellders if that works
you got any ha starters other then like charmander bulbasaur torchic snivy or froakie?
Sep 18, 2016, 01:47 PM
Added you, and I only have charmander's ha so far. Didn't do much with starters other than collect them.
I have an HA staryu, though, I haven't really looked through the breeds for HA much now that I think of it.
Edit: I found a spare shiny. It's a venusaur.
Sep 18, 2016, 04:01 PM
Plopswish m8 do u have a competitive battle ready gengar that u can trade me
That's pretty good timing, no, but I probably will have some 5iv Gastlies in a few days. Breeding those next I think.
If it'll get me closer to these pokes, I will start asap.
Sep 18, 2016, 09:15 PM
lol i got the guys ready if you dont mind letting go of the venusaur :3 only reason i ask is cause the bp
Sep 18, 2016, 09:37 PM
hey plopswish the gastlys will be fine just make sure they are special attackers thx m8 in advance
Sep 19, 2016, 09:56 AM
Sep 19, 2016, 10:10 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |