Sep 18, 2016, 05:49 AM
I'm guessing this giveaway is over now since the last time @eiboinix posted was 9/13/16.... Still interested in it, but I'm guessing it is over.
| Poll: Which Pokemon should I give away? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Conkeldurr | 13 | 20.00% | |
| Rotom-Wash | 27 | 41.54% | |
| Aegislash | 25 | 38.46% | |
| Total | 65 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[NOW OPEN!] Hosting Shiny BR Aegislash giveaway!
|
|
Sep 18, 2016, 05:49 AM
I'm guessing this giveaway is over now since the last time @eiboinix posted was 9/13/16.... Still interested in it, but I'm guessing it is over.
Sep 18, 2016, 12:21 PM
Sep 18, 2016, 03:44 PM
Pokemon deposited: Magnemite
Level: 2 Gender: Genderless IGN: mlgkingdra230 Message: Eiboinix
Sep 20, 2016, 07:49 AM
Pokemon deposited: Wailmer
Level: 35 Gender: Male Ign: Joel Message: Eiboinix.
Sep 20, 2016, 08:08 AM
Pokemon deposited: level 1 Lileep (Male)
Ign: Kial Message: Eiboinix. Thank you in advance!
Sep 20, 2016, 10:26 AM
Pokemon deposited: Wurmple
Level: 3 Gender: Female IGN: Natalia Message: Eiboinix Ty in advance!
Sep 20, 2016, 10:29 AM
Hey guys
Pokemon deposited: Trubbish Level: 13 Gender: Male Ign: May Message: Eiboinix. TYVM :D
Sep 20, 2016, 11:01 AM
Pokemon deposited: Deino
Level: 17 Gender: Male IGN: Lewis Message: Eiboinix Liking the look of this! :D Rep given.
Sep 20, 2016, 01:38 PM
(Sep 18, 2016, 12:21 PM)GreenMonkey369 Wrote:(Sep 18, 2016, 05:49 AM)ehju0901 Wrote: I'm guessing this giveaway is over now since the last time @eiboinix posted was 9/13/16.... Still interested in it, but I'm guessing it is over. It should not be. It says "Now Open" on the title....
Sep 20, 2016, 01:58 PM
I was waiting for 3 days with a poke in the GTS, im guessing its over
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |