Oct 1, 2016, 05:30 PM
What do you want to give me in exchange ? I don't mind actually. :D
|
[TRADE] Exeggcute and more.
|
|
Oct 1, 2016, 05:30 PM
What do you want to give me in exchange ? I don't mind actually. :D
Oct 1, 2016, 05:34 PM
Oct 1, 2016, 05:37 PM
Woah. Nohing special man :D Only what you want to offer me.
Oct 1, 2016, 05:38 PM
Well, would you care if I just gave you normal Pokemon?
Oct 1, 2016, 05:39 PM
I have Magmar, Mr. Mime and maybe Lapras.
Oct 1, 2016, 05:39 PM
Sure.
Oct 1, 2016, 05:41 PM
I have them all ready @TheFriedToast :P
Oct 1, 2016, 05:41 PM
I'm on right now so i'm ready whenever you are.
Oct 1, 2016, 05:42 PM
Lapras needs to be hatched. Give me a second
Oct 1, 2016, 05:43 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |