Nov 23, 2016, 10:25 PM
|
[SUN/MOON] Timid Deino Giveaway!
|
|
Nov 23, 2016, 10:27 PM
Pokémon Deposited: Meowth
Gender: Female Level: 9 IGN: Kuzyfied GTS Message: I want to fill my Pokédex.
Nov 23, 2016, 10:27 PM
(Nov 23, 2016, 10:18 PM)Icefire011998 Wrote:(Nov 23, 2016, 10:08 PM)Llocin1151 Wrote:(Nov 23, 2016, 09:20 PM)Icefire011998 Wrote: Pokémon Deposited: MiltankI couldn't find yours D: Sent!
Nov 23, 2016, 10:29 PM
Nov 23, 2016, 10:29 PM
Nov 23, 2016, 10:33 PM
Nov 24, 2016, 03:02 AM
Can I reserve one for when you come online?
Nov 24, 2016, 05:43 AM
Yeah, I just want to put up in GTS when you are online because I am looting other giveaway as well :D
Deposited - Gastly Male Level 9 IGN - Moon Moon Message - "I want to fill my Pokedex" (Could I get a female one? It's just i love to collect female mons)
Nov 24, 2016, 06:12 AM
(Nov 24, 2016, 06:06 AM)nandawin Wrote: Yeah, I just want to put up in GTS when you are online because I am looting other giveaway as well :D I couldn't find your Gastly. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#768 Golisopod
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Yesterday, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Today, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
Users browsing this thread:
