Jan 2, 2017, 03:17 PM
@Vncentg29 Sent
O
|
[GIVEAWAY] ALL Shiny Alolan Forms New Years GA!
|
|
Jan 2, 2017, 03:17 PM
Next One!
Wanted: Alola Golem
Pokemon Deposited: WishiwashiLevel: 14 Gender: Female IGN: Pokejack Thx!
@TimeTwist Sent
O
Jan 2, 2017, 03:21 PM
Pokemon deposited: Wishiwashi
Pokemon requested: raichu Level: 15 Gender: f IGN: vincent thanks!
Jan 2, 2017, 03:30 PM
Pokemon deposited: Wishiwashi
Pokemon requested: Vulpix Level: 1 Gender: Female IGN: Jorge Thanks
Jan 2, 2017, 03:31 PM
Pokemon deposited: Wishiwashi
Pokemon requested: golem Level: 18 Gender: m IGN: vincent thanks!
Hi! Can I say 2 things?
1. Is the Alolan Golem supposed to be shiny? And 2. I got a Connection Error so I can't get on GTS for a while, so can you reserve the following pokemon? Golem ( If I got wrong one or sniped) Grimer Exeggutor Marowak Diglett Meowth Rattata Raichu Sandshrew and Vulpix This is ONLY until I can get on the GTS again ty! Pokemon requested: Sandslash Level: 12 Gender: Female Message: I want to fill my pokedex IGN: Moon Thanks |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |