Apr 8, 2017, 08:35 PM
@Hojunhu , alright, tell me you when are you ready.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
|
[SUN/MOON] Shiny Value Exchange Thread VER03
|
|
Apr 8, 2017, 08:35 PM
@Hojunhu , alright, tell me you when are you ready.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Apr 12, 2017, 02:11 AM
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Apr 14, 2017, 07:07 PM
|KasuganoAichi|3798-1028-6464|Aichi|445|GMT -3|
Apr 15, 2017, 07:39 AM
@KasuganoAichi , added to the TSV list!
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Apr 15, 2017, 09:09 AM
(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2017, 09:20 AM by Tomlepanda.)
|Tomlepanda | fc : 3883-8326-6851 | IGN : Tom | TSV : 0610 | time zone : GMT+01:00|
Apr 16, 2017, 07:56 AM
@Tomlepanda , added to the TSV list!
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@Hojunhu , apologies, I can only hold the egg until 8th May. Because I will be overseas and there is no internet connection there.
![]() EDIT: @Vincent1103 , do you still need the egg? I am clearing my boxes soon for my next breeding projects. :/
What is a signature and how do I get one?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#768 Golisopod
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Yesterday, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge 9 hours ago |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |