May 13, 2017, 12:26 PM
@RetroTyphlosion Ok, i'm done with half of the eggs, gonna hatch the rest
|
Looking for any Non-alolan Pokemon
|
|
May 13, 2017, 12:26 PM
@RetroTyphlosion Ok, i'm done with half of the eggs, gonna hatch the rest
May 13, 2017, 12:28 PM
(May 13, 2017, 12:26 PM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion Ok, i'm done with half of the eggs, gonna hatch the rest @Tomlepanda Sweet, but I need to leave in about 20 minutes. I'll be gone for 3 hours. Any hurry would be appreciated. I can come back and trade afterwards, though. VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega
PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
May 13, 2017, 12:30 PM
@RetroTyphlosion I try to do it faster
May 13, 2017, 12:32 PM
(May 13, 2017, 12:30 PM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion I try to do it faster @Tomlepanda Okay, thanks so much! Sorry if I'm sounding rude, I'm just a little pressed for time
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega
PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
May 13, 2017, 12:38 PM
@RetroTyphlosion no problem
You can go online, i'm hatching the last eggs
May 13, 2017, 12:38 PM
@Tomlepanda Need to go now. Trade when I get back!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega
PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
May 13, 2017, 12:41 PM
(May 13, 2017, 12:38 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Tomlepanda Need to go now. Trade when I get back! @RetroTyphlosion So sorry dude ... Cya soon !
May 13, 2017, 12:45 PM
(This post was last modified: May 13, 2017, 12:56 PM by Tomlepanda.)
@RetroTyphlosion Hatched two 6ivs ! Hopefully it will pardon me
May 13, 2017, 02:37 PM
Do you need any other Non-Alolan Pokemon?
I have a Sawk, a Zorua, a Chimchar, and many ORAS ones, but those are easy to come by with Pokemon Bank.
I'm back again.
May 13, 2017, 04:34 PM
(May 13, 2017, 02:37 PM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: Do you need any other Non-Alolan Pokemon? I'll take the three that you specifically said in your comment! Want some breedjects? VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega
PM me if you need help with competitive battling! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |