May 31, 2017, 08:57 AM
@stephenWITNESS to the rescue :p
|
[CLOSED] CLOSED
|
|
May 31, 2017, 08:57 AM
@stephenWITNESS to the rescue :p
May 31, 2017, 10:12 AM
(This post was last modified: May 31, 2017, 10:12 AM by stephenWITNESS.)
@Nayrbry no problem
you be free in a couple of hours?@wartty thanks man! Wouldn't have seen it at all haha
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
May 31, 2017, 10:20 AM
Yes, I'm free, when tou want! :D
May 31, 2017, 12:13 PM
I can now (sorry an impediment)
May 31, 2017, 12:17 PM
Yeah :D
I registed your 3DS FC
May 31, 2017, 12:36 PM
(This post was last modified: May 31, 2017, 12:36 PM by stephenWITNESS.)
@Nayrbry really sorry, somethings after happening and I'm not going to be able to trade right now. Would some time later suit?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
May 31, 2017, 12:38 PM
Ok no problem
, I hope nothing serious!So, see you tomorrow!!
May 31, 2017, 02:33 PM
(This post was last modified: May 31, 2017, 02:40 PM by stephenWITNESS.)
@Nayrbry sorry again, all good thankfully
I could actually trade now for the next few hours if it suits?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |