Jan 4, 2015, 11:40 AM
|
[POWERSAVES] Offering Pokegen services
|
|
Jan 4, 2015, 12:38 PM
Really sorry about this guys, my connecting flight has been delayed so I wont be back until early in the morning, so ill probably be going to bed. I'll be active all day tomorrow to make up for being unable to do things this weekend.
Jan 4, 2015, 12:54 PM
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:38 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Really sorry about this guys, my connecting flight has been delayed so I wont be back until early in the morning, so ill probably be going to bed. I'll be active all day tomorrow to make up for being unable to do things this weekend.its all good we can enter difrint pokemon int the tornament
Jan 4, 2015, 01:57 PM
i don't know if you're still doing it but if you do can you plz gen this fella for me?
Gliscor-impish/poison heal/toxic orb/shiny(if you can) moveset: Defog/stealth rock/roost/cross poison 6ivs,0 EVs
Jan 4, 2015, 02:28 PM
(Jan 4, 2015, 02:10 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:omg thank you so much, just let me know when u get on!(Jan 3, 2015, 05:34 PM)AMisterBear Wrote: Can i please have a 6iv ditto? I've been looking for one everywhere.
Jan 4, 2015, 03:09 PM
hey can you trade hoopa?
Jan 4, 2015, 05:37 PM
(Jan 3, 2015, 02:59 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:(Jan 2, 2015, 07:58 PM)stealthyDzebra Wrote: Hey IAmWizard, if possible, could I get one of the dittos for breeding? I love to breed but they're pretty darn difficult to find most places. Thanks! Just wondering but are you home right now and able to trade? If not that's fine.
Jan 4, 2015, 06:16 PM
Jan 4, 2015, 07:50 PM
four pokemon for four battle iteams, Choice scarf, life orb, choice specs, assault vest.
If you want me to change any of the battle iteams for another I will ![]() I have already added you Zapdos Bold EV - 252hp / 168 def / 68 spatk/ 20 spe Shiny -roost -defog -Volt switch -toxic Latios Shiny Timid EV - 252spatk / 252spe / 4def -HP fire -defog -Draco metor -Psyshock Landorous shiny -Calm Mind -Earth Power -Psychic -Focus Blast Ability Sheer Force Nature Timid EVs 4 Def/252 SpA/252 Spe Keldeo timid shiny EV - 252 spe/ 252 spatk/ 4 def Hydropump Hp flying Icy wind Secret sword I want all the pokemon with perfect IVs except Keldeo and latios. Keldeo - Hp30/ Atk22/ Def30/ Spa30/ Spd30/ Spe31 (HP Flying) Latios - Hp31/ Atk6/ Def31/ Spa30/ Spd31/ Spe30 (HP Fire) Thanks a bunch, I would usually breed them but seeing as they are legendaries i cant. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#302 Mega Sableye
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Offering Pokegen services
