Aug 25, 2017, 10:21 AM
My VGC team is in need of a Jolly Kartana, and I only own Pokémon Moon. I have Timid and Jolly Pheromosa for trade, and any offer would be greatly appreciated.
|
Looking for Jolly Kartana
|
|
Aug 25, 2017, 10:21 AM
My VGC team is in need of a Jolly Kartana, and I only own Pokémon Moon. I have Timid and Jolly Pheromosa for trade, and any offer would be greatly appreciated.
Aug 27, 2017, 04:34 PM
I have one, I will happily trade it for either one. I wont be available until 630 Am EST, and all day after that Tomorrow.
Aug 28, 2017, 04:10 AM
Aug 28, 2017, 11:30 AM
Aug 29, 2017, 06:02 AM
I have added your fc, Whenever you are available I can be to
Aug 29, 2017, 01:17 PM
I'll put something in the the GTS, no pss in this game
Aug 29, 2017, 08:29 PM
Just let me know what you put in, and Ill get on
Aug 30, 2017, 01:43 PM
I'll put in a pheromosa once u message me, don't want someone else to take it
Aug 30, 2017, 04:35 PM
I can be ready at anytime
Aug 30, 2017, 05:49 PM
How about I put in a yungoos for a Kartana, and u put in something for a pheromosa since we never r on at the same time
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |