Jan 4, 2015, 05:11 PM
Hey guys! I'm looking for some VGC battles and if 3 people wanna battle anyone up for a 4 person tournament? Best 2/3 round 1 and finals?
|
[VGC] LF: VGC Battles and maybe a possible mini tourney?
|
|
Jan 4, 2015, 05:11 PM
Hey guys! I'm looking for some VGC battles and if 3 people wanna battle anyone up for a 4 person tournament? Best 2/3 round 1 and finals?
Jan 4, 2015, 05:16 PM
I'm down
Jan 4, 2015, 05:18 PM
Jan 4, 2015, 05:20 PM
Okay, sounds Good.
Jan 4, 2015, 05:44 PM
Jan 4, 2015, 05:47 PM
im down
Jan 4, 2015, 06:10 PM
Jan 4, 2015, 06:16 PM
I guess I'll do it tomorrow. Hopefully we can get t that last person! See yall I'll PM the participants or sub to this thread
Jan 4, 2015, 06:17 PM
i have one more person
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |