Jan 4, 2015, 06:29 PM
ya my person is not coming
|
[VGC] LF: VGC Battles and maybe a possible mini tourney?
|
|
Jan 4, 2015, 06:29 PM
ya my person is not coming
Jan 4, 2015, 06:30 PM
Alright we have 4 people! So I guess I'll battle Coogin and Gingerxpug will battle rthorne1880. Just do 2/3 report the winner and wait for the finals. It will be right here I won't need any battle codes
Jan 4, 2015, 06:31 PM
Alright I'm getting online.
Jan 4, 2015, 06:34 PM
ok ginger you ready
Jan 4, 2015, 06:38 PM
iis your ign ryan
Jan 4, 2015, 06:54 PM
Good game Mitch!
Jan 4, 2015, 06:56 PM
(Jan 4, 2015, 06:54 PM)Coogin Wrote: Good game Mitch! GG Coogin! I thought you were hiding fake out til game 3 but I guess you didn't run it on Kang. You're a very skilled battler and we will battle again soon! Anyways I'm moving on to the finals (of my own tournament #rigged ) Who won the other match?
Jan 4, 2015, 06:57 PM
Jan 4, 2015, 06:59 PM
i won gg ginger
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |