Does anyone have an extra? I need it in Sun.
|
[SUN/MOON] FOUND! -- Looking for Ampharosite
|
|
Sep 1, 2017, 05:02 PM
I have one, but can you actually trade mega stones in sun/moon?
Sep 1, 2017, 05:04 PM
Sep 1, 2017, 05:05 PM
(Sep 1, 2017, 05:04 PM)Chansey Wrote:(Sep 1, 2017, 05:02 PM)Reis Wrote: I have one, but can you actually trade mega stones in sun/moon?I think so. I think I got a Pidgeotite once (but you can't trade z-crystals. I tried. I dont need anything really, I can't use it anyways anyways, I got to go sadly, but I should be on tommorow at around 11:00 EST AM
Sep 1, 2017, 07:28 PM
(Sep 1, 2017, 05:05 PM)Reis Wrote:(Sep 1, 2017, 05:04 PM)Chansey Wrote:(Sep 1, 2017, 05:02 PM)Reis Wrote: I have one, but can you actually trade mega stones in sun/moon?I think so. I think I got a Pidgeotite once (but you can't trade z-crystals. I tried. Thank you! :')
Sep 2, 2017, 11:12 AM
(Sep 1, 2017, 05:05 PM)Reis Wrote:(Sep 1, 2017, 05:04 PM)Chansey Wrote:(Sep 1, 2017, 05:02 PM)Reis Wrote: I have one, but can you actually trade mega stones in sun/moon?I think so. I think I got a Pidgeotite once (but you can't trade z-crystals. I tried. I got it, thanks so much!
Sep 2, 2017, 11:16 AM
(Sep 2, 2017, 11:12 AM)Chansey Wrote:(Sep 1, 2017, 05:05 PM)Reis Wrote:(Sep 1, 2017, 05:04 PM)Chansey Wrote:(Sep 1, 2017, 05:02 PM)Reis Wrote: I have one, but can you actually trade mega stones in sun/moon?I think so. I think I got a Pidgeotite once (but you can't trade z-crystals. I tried. np
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
Users browsing this thread:

) What would you want for it?